Este sitio utiliza cookies. Para obtener más información o para denegar el consentimiento, haz clic aquí. Si accedes a cualquier elemento bajo esta franja publicitaria, estás aceptando el uso de las cookies.
CATAS QUALITY AWARD COATING SYSTEM FOR EXTERIOR WOOD PLUS Certifies the quality of the coating cycle of products for exteriors.
To provide this warranty, the products that are part of the coating cycle for exteriors must pass specific tests designed to ensure the protection of wood and quality control of the production batches. The tests aim to confirm these performances:
- 2 years of natural aging (double than that required by EN 927-3)
- artificial aging using certified equipment (EN 927-6)
- Water permeability. (EN 927-5)
- Non-volatile substances within the limits defined: the solid content must conform to the technical and safety sheets (UNI EN ISO 3251)
- Actual presence in the coatings of the substances declared using Gas chromatographic analysis (PTP CATAS)
- Effectiveness of biocidal products evaluated by inhibition test on agar. The test consists in exposing the coating to fungi cultures for an endurance test (PTP CATAS)
- Resistance to liquids at low temperature (UNI EN 12720)
- Test of wet adhesion (EN 927-8)
- Suitability for stacking through pressure test (EN927-10)
- UV-VIS transmittance (UNI 11717-1)
- Assessment of air inclusions/microfoam in coating films (EN927-11)
- Infrared analysis (ASTM E 1252-98)
- Tensile strength (PTP CATAS )