Este sitio utiliza cookies. Para obtener más información o para denegar el consentimiento, haz clic aquí. Si accedes a cualquier elemento bajo esta franja publicitaria, estás aceptando el uso de las cookies.
CATAS QUALITY AWARD- COATING SYSTEMS FOR EXTERIOR WOOD Certifies the quality of the coating cycle of products for exteriors.
To provide this warranty, the products that are part of the coating cycle for exteriors must pass specific tests designed to ensure the protection of wood and quality control of the production batches. The tests aim to confirm these performances:
- 1 year of natural aging (EN 927-3)
- artificial aging using certified equipment (EN 927-6)
- Water permeability. (EN 927-5)§ Non-volatile substances within the limits defined, that is to say that the solids content must conform to the limits stated in the technical and safety sheets (UNI EN ISO 3251)
- Actual presence in the paint of the declared substances, through Gas chromatographic analysis (PTP CATAS)
- Effectiveness of biocide products evaluated by inhibition test on agar. The test consists in exposing the impregnator to fungi cultures for endurance test (PTP CATAS)
- Resistance to liquids at low temperature (UNI EN 12720)
- Test of wet adhesion (EN 927-9)
- Suitability for stacking through pressure test (EN927-10)
- UV-VIS transmittance (UNI 11717-1)
- Assessment of air inclusions/microfoam in coating films (EN927-11)
- Infrared analysis (ASTM E 1252-98)
- Tensile strength (PTP CATAS)