Designing and making furniture for residential complexes or places open to the public such as hotels, cruise ships, shops, offices, universities, museums, airports or restaurants, requires professionalism and competence in combining the atmosphere and style sought by the client with the organization of the spaces and the regulations and rules to which they are subjected.
Those who design exclusive interiors are constantly looking for materials, coatings, shapes, colors and finishes that help make them unique. If the choice of wood, beautiful, natural and sustainable material, remains the favorite, there are many possibilities to make any wood original, using specific coatings.
Since 1946 Ilva products provide the best solutions for the coating of wood and materials used with wood.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood, MDF or Finger Joint:
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, DIAMANTE N-Line
- Polyurethane alkyd maximum surface hardness coatings, DIAMANTE Line
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH FAST Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based sanitizing effect coatings, SILVER POWER Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N-Line
- Water-based coatings for exterior, KLIMA AQUATECH Line
- Water-based coating wax effect for exterior, KLIMA Wax Line
- Water-based coatings for structural elements, KLIMA TIMBER Line
- Solvent-based coatings for exterior, KLIMA Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors UV drying, AQUATECH UV Line
- Solvent-based coatings for interiors
- Solvent-based coatings for interors UV drying
- Solvent-based nanotechnology coating for interiors UV drying, UV N-Line
- Water-based and Solvent-based stains
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Polyester coatings
- Polyester coatings styrene-free, POLIALLILICO Line
- Acid curing coatings
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for glass
- Products for marble
- Products for polymeric material
- Products for ennobled paper and lacquered paper
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products
Ilva wood coatings are designed to:
- Reduce the environmental impact and air pollution, with products like waterborne, low or zero VOC, or formaldehyde-free
- Ensure the maximum protection of wood surfaces, such as resistance to scratching, abrasion and chemicals
- Satisfy all aesthetic requirements, such as surface smoothness, gloss, transparency, and wood grain enhancement
- Perform specific finishing details, such as the antique effect, waxed, pickled or natural, or special effects (e.g. metallic or marbled)
- Achieve exclusive results such as bacteria reduction
- Enhance and maintain colors due to light stability and resistance to yellowing
- Contribute to the productivity of customers, due to ease of application, fast drying, excellent verticality or adhesion
- Protect external wood from atmospheric elements, bacteria, mold, fungi, or parasites
- Achieve certification and\or compliance with industry quality standards
Solutions and services:
Technical Assistance is readily available to work closely with producers, designers and architects to identify specific solutions for any aesthetic and technical requirements.
A widespread network of Engineers constantly trained on the evolution of products and technologies, work closely with manufacturers, designers and architects to identify specific solutions to meet the aesthetic and technical needs.
They can suggest how to optimize the coating processes to achieve greater production efficiency at low environmental impact, with the utmost attention to the workers’ safety and health.
The products are designed and developed by more than 200 researchers in constant on-line contact, working with technologically advanced tools in IVM Group’s European Research and Development Laboratories for the future of wood coatings.
The Application Laboratory, equipped with the most innovative and complete coating systems, checks and optimizes the performance of the formulated products.