The aesthetic and technical requirements of Manufacturers, Designers and architects in the design and production of both contemporary and classic style furniture find in Ilva the best solutions. Ilva’s wide and complete range for painting Tables, Coffee Tables and Console, in both private and public structures, is designed with the aim of proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions, but above all to perfect their technical qualities such as:
- the maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark
- the absence of unpleasant odors due to the release of VOC substances by the coating film, indispensable in cabinets storing household linen
- resistance to cleaning products
- abrasion resistance according to UNI
- scratch resistance according to UNI
The protection of outdoor tables and in general outdoor wood requires particular care. Constantly attacked by weathering, bacteria, mold, fungi or parasites, the outdoor wood needs to be treated with specific products that ensure the beauty over time.
Ilva has developed specific lines of products for outdoor wood: KLIMA AQUATECH water-borne and KLIMA solvent-borne lines guarantee absolute protection, because they create an effective barrier against the action of aggressive external agents.
The lines include maintenance products with which to renew the protection of the surface and restore its original beauty.
Fillers and dyes or lacquered top coats can be produced in any desired color, and are perfectly reproducible over time. The pastes used are made with carefully selected pigments, and rigorously tested using sophisticated laboratory instruments to determine the concentration and the shade.
A line dedicated to children, designed for cabinets placed in rooms for children and teenagers, ensuring its compliance to standards (physiologically not dangerous and migration control of harmful substances even if wood is bitten or sucked by children)
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood or MDF
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N-Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Polyurethane coatings, acrylic nanotechnology, N-Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N-Line
- Water-based coatings for exteriors, KLIMA AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for exteriors, KLIMA AQUATECH N-Line
- Water-based coating wax effect for exteriors, KLIMA WAX Line
- Polyester coatings
- Polyester coatings styrene-free, POLIALLILICO
- Waxed polyester paints and direct gloss polyester funds
- Solvent-based coatings for exteriors, KLIMA Line
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
- Water and solvent stains
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for glass
- Products for marble
- Products for polymeric material
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products